Crossbody Smackdown

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am trying to find a preloved cross body for upcoming travel. What is your favorite
    crossbody style (old or new) and why?

Modeling pics would be much appreciated!!:biggrin:

2. i have bloomsbury pm and odeon pm and love them both. wonderful for travel or day tripping. i bought my odeon used and it had quite a bit of patina, so that saved $ and also made me not worry about the vachetta. highly recommend both.

3. speedy B or pochette metis. I don't have either of them, but both these bag look great.

4. Alma bb in black

5. I purchased a vintage saumur 30 & then sold it...I found the double sided flaps with buckle closure were just too difficult to get in & out of. The strap also got quite uncomfortable after a full day of wear. I wouldn't recommend it!

6. For travel I would say hands down, speedy b in the larger sizes, or a keepall. The speedy b 35 or 40 is prefect if you want it to be both a handbag and a travel bag.

7. I have the Speed B in DE which I think is the most incredible everyday cross body bag!

[​IMG]

Im 5''4-5 for reference and its the 25 size :smile:

8. How much do you usually carry with you in your handbags?

9. Bloomsbury GM - big enough to carry an iPad and the necessities but slim against the Jody - which is especially helpful in busy cities or ancient sites which tend to be very small

10. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392150460.588156.jpg

In honor of the Olympics - here's the bloom in London

11. Bloomsbury all the way!! I have the pm and its the best cross body bag ever. Its very lightweight and can fit alot.

12. I have an Odeon PM and LOVE it!

13. Speedy B - lightweight, comfortable and holds a ton.

14. TY all! Excellent feedback! I tend to carry more when traveling. iPad, large sunglasses, wallet, passports, sanitizer. I prefer a sleeker silhouette.

Thanks especially for the info on the Saumur! Almost pulled the trigger on one!

15. My pick is the Besace. It is worry free and comfortable to wear.

Attached Files: