O.G.
Jun 30, 2008
I have 5 treesje bags at the moment:

1. Asher in Plum
2. Magnolia in Black
3. Mini Avalon in Purple Patent
4. Avery in Gunmetal
5. Geneva clutch in Black

All of the above are very comfortable to wear either by the handles or by the additional shoulder straps because all of them are shoulder bags rather than crossbody bags.

However, this season I've seen 2 crossbody bags, the Jovi and Halen. I need to add some crossbody bags into my collection, but what stopped me from buying Treesje crossbody styles is the shoulder strap length being too long. Since neither of them are adjustable, I don't think they will look right on my 5'1 height. I really wish the Treesje design team can take this into consideration and make their straps adjustable to accomodate people with different heights.

I'll second this. I'm in love with the Soleil but at 5'3" I'm afraid that the bag will hang to my knees when I wear it. If it had an adjustable strap I'd preorder one from AA now.

Tejava, I just googled "How tall is Kristen Chenoweth." It turns out she's 4'11". Check out post number #108 of the Celebs thread for a modeling pic of her with a Jovi. I think this strap length will work for me. Yay! Sorry, I not internet savvy enough to copy the picture to this thread.

Attagirl: I've seen the jovi on Kristen Chenoweth, I just didn't know her height, no wonder she made the Jovi looks so large on her! Anyhow, I still prefer the straps to be adjustable, really, so I can wear it as a shoulder bag or a crossbody bag.

However, this season I've seen 2 crossbody bags, the Jovi and Halen. I need to add some crossbody bags into my collection, but what stopped me from buying Treesje crossbody styles is the shoulder strap length being too long. Since neither of them are adjustable, I don't think they will look right on my 5'1 height. I really wish the Treesje design team can take this into consideration and make their straps adjustable to accomodate people with different heights.

Hmm, that's true, it'd be good to have adjustable straps! I'm 5'5", and the Jovi sits comfortably right at my hip (the top of the bag hits close to my waist), yet I do like a longer strap drop for crossbody bags sometimes. It's also definitely too long as a shoulder bag, IMHO, unless you're Blake Lively (5'10")! The Halen apparently has an even longer strap drop too. (LB has the Jovi at 21", the Halen at 24". I measured the Jovi at closer to 20", though, if that makes a difference.)