Crossbody for casual and evenings???

jenlynne25

Sep 23, 2015
Hi all, I’m looking for a crossbody bag that can go from casual to evening. I don’t like the Croisette because the top handle doesn’t fall to the side and is stiff and the Fave MM just isn’t secure enough for me. Trying to stay $1500 or less. I have the PA NM in DE but it’s just too small. I have a Speedy B 30 in DE which is my everyday bag. I’m open to preloved ideas as well. All suggestions are appreciated! :smile:

Reactions: HavPlenty
Reactions: Zoffen
You aren’t worried about the leather they use? I’m so scared of scratching the leather.

Nope!
I wear the Marmont mini camera bag as my daily bag non-stop. Hate to betray LV, but it is the best bag I own. Leather quality is fabulous. Not a scratch and I have not been gentle by any means. Even accidentally spilled my soda on it yesterday in the car and couldn't properly wipe it until I got home. Wiped it down and it's still perfect. LV actually buys leather from Gucci. Such great Italian made bags at such good price points for leather.

The Marmont is slung around me practically all day long. Lightweight, carefree.. I don't take it off when I belt myself in the car (and it is usually hitting the console). It has no scratches. I go the gym and rest it in the cup holder. When I take it off, I put it down on a table and don't worry about how I am placing it.

I am actually going to purchase another Marmont....just haven't decided if I want the super mini, the mini top handle, or the same mini camera bag I own but in a different color. I would love all three. haha!

I love the YSL camera bag in black with black hardware but of course it’s sold out! Ugh!

Ah yes! I was playing with YSL camera bags yesterday while shopping . The leather is a bit strange, but does look very durable. The ones I was looking at almost doesn't look like leather. Had a vinyl feel to it...but it was leather.

Have you checked out the Valentino rockstud mini crossbody? Compact but holds a ton!
That can easily go from day to night.

Nope!
I wear the Marmont mini camera bag as my daily bag non-stop. Hate to betray LV, but it is the best bag I own. Leather quality is fabulous. Not a scratch and I have not been gentle by any means. Even accidentally spilled my soda on it yesterday in the car and couldn't properly wipe it until I got home. Wiped it down and it's still perfect. LV actually buys leather from Gucci. Such great Italian made bags at such good price points for leather.

The Marmont is slung around me practically all day long. Lightweight, carefree.. I don't take it off when I belt myself in the car (and it is usually hitting the console). It has no scratches. I go the gym and rest it in the cup holder. When I take it off, I put it down on a table and don't worry about how I am placing it.

I am actually going to purchase another Marmont....just haven't decided if I want the super mini, the mini top handle, or the same mini camera bag I own but in a different color. I would love all three. haha!
Which bag is this? Can you post a pic? I think I need a sturdy and easy to look after bag like this. Will check it out