Crossbody Delightful PM?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Question about the Delightful PM (new model). Can it be worn crossbody with another strap? If so, please advise and pics if possible.

I think I'm falling for this bag❣❣

2. Have no picture at hand, but I do use it crossbody with a keepall strap - though any other, not too thin LV strap would probably also work. It's actually quite comfortable 😄!

3. I'd love to see a delightful with a cross body strap. I literally just bought a de delightful today. Hubby surprised me and let me pick a special something.

4. Found these pictures in the delightful clubhouse. Hope they help. ;)

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/the-delightful-club-588459-553.html

I remember reading somewhere that you have to find a strap where the clasps are big enough to fit over the big rings on the delightful.

5. As requested, here's a picture I posted last year showcasing the Delightful PM w/crossbody strap attached.

[​IMG]

heycollie likes this.
  6. Thank you for the link.. I'm not completely sure it would work for me. However, the Delightful is getting my attention❣

7. Looks great!!!

8. Very special hubby❣ Please, give us your thoughts on this bag... I'm loving all prints 😍😍😍 but thinking mono/Azur with splash of color inside but I've not got a DE yet....

9. LV sales a crossbody strap that works great for delightful

It's called strap if you look it up on the website and cost $300 unless the price has gone up

10. I'm needing to make a visit to LV for a little dress up 😍

11. this has been my dilemma with this bag!! I know lv sells one but the $319 price tag is ugh!! I've found some that look promising on etsy - mcraftleather for $89 or on valuebelts can custom oder a vachetta strap with an oring I think but just haven't pulled the trigger.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice