Crossbody Delightful PM?

Kylie M

Apr 9, 2015
Australia
Question about the Delightful PM (new model). Can it be worn crossbody with another strap? If so, please advise and pics if possible.

I think I'm falling for this bag❣❣

Donauwaller

Jan 5, 2013
Germany
Have no picture at hand, but I do use it crossbody with a keepall strap - though any other, not too thin LV strap would probably also work. It's actually quite comfortable 😄!

ophousewife

May 23, 2012
Near Chicago
I'd love to see a delightful with a cross body strap. I literally just bought a de delightful today. Hubby surprised me and let me pick a special something.

Lizzys

Jan 10, 2013
Question about the Delightful PM (new model). Can it be worn crossbody with another strap? If so, please advise and pics if possible.

I think I'm falling for this bag❣❣

I'd love to see a delightful with a cross body strap. I literally just bought a de delightful today. Hubby surprised me and let me pick a special something.
Found these pictures in the delightful clubhouse. Hope they help. ;)

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/the-delightful-club-588459-553.html

I remember reading somewhere that you have to find a strap where the clasps are big enough to fit over the big rings on the delightful.

Kylie M

Apr 9, 2015
Australia

Kylie M

Apr 9, 2015
Australia
Very special hubby❣ Please, give us your thoughts on this bag... I'm loving all prints 😍😍😍 but thinking mono/Azur with splash of color inside but I've not got a DE yet....

MWTexan

Mar 1, 2015
LV sales a crossbody strap that works great for delightful

It's called strap if you look it up on the website and cost $300 unless the price has gone up

jillyfish108

Feb 18, 2016
this has been my dilemma with this bag!! I know lv sells one but the $319 price tag is ugh!! I've found some that look promising on etsy - mcraftleather for $89 or on valuebelts can custom oder a vachetta strap with an oring I think but just haven't pulled the trigger.