Crossbody Delightful PM?

Kylie M

Apr 9, 2015
Question about the Delightful PM (new model). Can it be worn crossbody with another strap? If so, please advise and pics if possible.

I think I'm falling for this bag❣❣

Have no picture at hand, but I do use it crossbody with a keepall strap - though any other, not too thin LV strap would probably also work. It's actually quite comfortable 😄!

Question about the Delightful PM (new model). Can it be worn crossbody with another strap? If so, please advise and pics if possible.

I think I'm falling for this bag❣❣

I'd love to see a delightful with a cross body strap. I literally just bought a de delightful today. Hubby surprised me and let me pick a special something.

Found these pictures in the delightful clubhouse. Hope they help. ;)

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/the-delightful-club-588459-553.html

I remember reading somewhere that you have to find a strap where the clasps are big enough to fit over the big rings on the delightful.

As requested, here's a picture I posted last year showcasing the Delightful PM w/crossbody strap attached.

attachment.php

Reactions: heycollie
I'd love to see a delightful with a cross body strap. I literally just bought a de delightful today. Hubby surprised me and let me pick a special something.

Very special hubby❣ Please, give us your thoughts on this bag... I'm loving all prints 😍😍😍 but thinking mono/Azur with splash of color inside but I've not got a DE yet....

this has been my dilemma with this bag!! I know lv sells one but the $319 price tag is ugh!! I've found some that look promising on etsy - mcraftleather for $89 or on valuebelts can custom oder a vachetta strap with an oring I think but just haven't pulled the trigger.