Crossbody bags

L etoile

tPF addict
O.G.
Jun 9, 2007
After a not-so-great experience with this season's Chanel minis, I find myself in need of a black crossbody bag. I'd like something lightweight but secure (zip or clasp). I like the Cherche midi 18 and would consider a small Evelyne. Can anyone recommend another bag that I may be overlooking? It doesn't need to be big... just something for sight-seeing, hands-free nights out, etc.

Reactions: MAGJES
I forgot to mention, you can also consider the new Evelyne Sellier style.
H071377CK89.jpg

I love this! Is it like the Evelyne but not perforated? If only I could get my own initial instead of the "H" on it (blasphemy, I know). :blush:

Yes, it's a bit different than the traditional Evelyne. The Evelyne Sellier has an embossed motif (not perforated), opens from the front, does not have the signature back pocket, and uses Hunter cowhide leather instead of Clemence or Togo. It is also more structured than the Evelyne. Hope this helps!

Reactions: L etoile
Yes, it's a bit different than the traditional Evelyne. The Evelyne Sellier has an embossed motif (not perforated), opens from the front, does not have the signature back pocket, and uses Hunter cowhide leather instead of Clemence or Togo. It is also more structured than the Evelyne. Hope this helps!

Thanks so much!