Crossbody Bags with Long Strap

I am tall and I like a loooong strap on a cross body bag. I was striking out everywhere, but decided to get a bag that had a cross body strap that was detachable. Then I got a black leather strap from Muatto (or something close to that). I ordered one wider than many bags have with a looong adjustable strap. Of course the leather doesn't perfectly match, but no one even looks at the strap and I like having just what I want.

They are online and have tons of straps to choose from.

Good luck!

Reactions: Sparkletastic
Yes, mautto.com. I have purchased 2 straps from her. I have a BV small messenger that I've had for long time but never wore it because the buckle on the strap hurt my back. Bought an adjustable canvas strap and matched the hooks to the hardware on the bag and now use it a lot more. Find the perfect bag and get a strap from her.

I'm tall and plus sized. Longchamp Le Pliage Cuir crossbody has a very long strap, also MbMJ Percy has one that's long enough for me. Adax and Lumi both are Scandinavian brands and their bags usually have straps of a decent length. A while back, I had a chain strap made so I can turn my shoulder bags into crossbody styles.