Crossbody bags and the girls

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
I know a lot of you are fans of crossbody. I am wondering if any of you are well-endowed. On me, I think it looks ridiculous to have that strap going in between the girls. Does anyone else have this problem?

I do, I do, I do!!! I love the idea of cross-body bags. . . the girls? Not so much. I actually burst out laughing at your thread title. . .

I know a lot of you are fans of crossbody. I am wondering if any of you are well-endowed. On me, I think it looks ridiculous to have that strap going in between the girls. Does anyone else have this problem?

I wear alot if crossbody bags and I know what you mean :smile:

Most the time it doesn't bother me, but it really depends on what clothes I'm wearing, too. Sometimes I just move the strap around or ignore it.

I LOVE the idea of cross body bags since they're so versatile but they look ridiculous on me with my boobs....everytime I fall in love with one & "try it on" I never buy it.....

I have, umm, the opposite problem:P, and crossbody straps just don't work on me! I think when the girls are small they need all the help they can get!
I just wear the crossbody straps from my shoulder, or use the alternative strap. For concerts and sporting events I use pouches or wristlets.

I have, umm, the opposite problem:P, and crossbody straps just don't work on me! I think when the girls are small they need all the help they can get!
I just wear the crossbody straps from my shoulder, or use the alternative strap. For concerts and sporting events I use pouches or wristlets.
I'm right there with you!!! I don't do cross-body bag because that strap just doesn't do me any favors!

LOL! I love the option of crossbody, but I only use it when I really need to be hands free, and then as soon as possible I switch it back. I just hate the way it looks with the strap there.

I don't have any "girls" :sad: My sister got that gene so crossbody works ok for me. I only wear it like that though if I am out late or vacationing to have a better hold on my bags just in case :smile:

sometimes i forget and it goes in between, but otherwise i have it kind of sitting higher with the whole bag behind me? so its across just under my shoulder blades (the strap) and the bag is behind my back around my butt area.

sometimes i also have it on one shoulder.

sometimes i forget and it goes in between, but otherwise i have it kind of sitting higher with the whole bag behind me? so its across just under my shoulder blades (the strap) and the bag is behind my back around my butt area.

sometimes i also have it on one shoulder.

I wear crossbody almost everyday for practical reasons, biking and rushing through train stations, and switch at work, but it never occurred to me to see if there were unwanted side effects... Now I'm going to be self-conscious until I check it out - hopefully the clothing layers minimise any issues!!

I def have big boobs lol but someyimes u just need a xbody i find wearing sy a black strap over a black top makes it less noticeble plus i wear the bag a bit loose

I knew exactly what you meant when I saw your title! I am always very self conscious about this problem, but sometimes I really want/need the convenience of a crossbody. I sometimes will put the strap above the girls & high up in the one armpit. I'm not sure if this looks better or worse tho!