Cross my fingers!

dearmissie

I'm MARRIED!!
Aug 16, 2007
I buy on ebay once in a blue moon, but not bags. But I couldn't help it this time!! It was such a steal! And it looked pretty real, and the seller said authentic or pays back double. Had 99.5% positive feedback. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!! YAY!! I was battling it out til the last 25 seconds when it said I WON!! :yahoo:

where are the pictures woman!?

omg i hate it when you are battling it out.. and someone beats you by like $1.00!! ebay kills me sometimes.

congrats on shopping victoriously!! (haha i love their commercials)

It's quite bad. I'm on a ALL SHOPPING BAN. Haha, so then I go and be bad and buy this. But hey, it's cheap! It's enough for now until I get off my ban and get my damn Carly. LMAO. DF wouldn't be proud if he heard this.. How shall I explain it when he see's me carrying a new bag. LMAO. We're already going on like 6 vacations this year, and here I am blowing money. Oi!!

And yes, I won by a damn dollar!! :hysteric: Was it you I was battling!?!?

Attachments

• coach.JPG
    coach.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 68
^^ haha no, but i always get worried im going against a TPFer and i post the bag and they'll be like OMG you out-bidded me!! haha

its happened to me a lot though... ;]

haha i just broke my ban today too!!

to get out of trouble i always use the i love you card! like.. hun, you know i love you right? and he'll be like i love you too.. and then its like.. oh i bought a new bag, i love you!.... then he cant say anything but i love you back. haha works for me!

i told my bf about breaking the ban.. and he suprisingly said "oh i dont care" ;]

btw lovely bag!! hope you got a GREAT bargain!

^^ haha no, but i always get worried im going against a TPFer and i post the bag and they'll be like OMG you out-bidded me!! haha

its happened to me a lot though... ;]

haha i just broke my ban today too!!

to get out of trouble i always use the i love you card! like.. hun, you know i love you right? and he'll be like i love you too.. and then its like.. oh i bought a new bag, i love you!.... then he cant say anything but i love you back. haha works for me!

i told my bf about breaking the ban.. and he suprisingly said "oh i dont care" ;]

btw lovely bag!! hope you got a GREAT bargain!

i only allow myself to break bans if its on sale or a really good deal. this was MSRP $198. i got it for $65. i allow myself small things once in a while because cold turkey is too much. but its always under $25 like once a week. haha. i spent like $200 this week, and then bought this. ughhh so bad. :tdown:

YAY it's in! I went to the Coach store and picked a new PT scarf to go with it to liven it up a bit!! :graucho: Then for a more evening look, I can just remove the scarf!!

newcoach.jpg

Now I'm wanting this..
12197_b4h4_a0_front.jpg

Although a lot of people I know aren't feeling it because the C's aren't really lined up, I still think its really cute. I saw it today IRL and fell in love!!