Cross my fingers!

dearmissie

I'm MARRIED!!
Aug 16, 2007
The craft room.
I buy on ebay once in a blue moon, but not bags. But I couldn't help it this time!! It was such a steal! And it looked pretty real, and the seller said authentic or pays back double. Had 99.5% positive feedback. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!! YAY!! I was battling it out til the last 25 seconds when it said I WON!! :yahoo:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

Couture Dreams

spidey kisses
Dec 29, 2007
Lovely CA
where are the pictures woman!?

omg i hate it when you are battling it out.. and someone beats you by like $1.00!! ebay kills me sometimes.

congrats on shopping victoriously!! (haha i love their commercials)

dearmissie

I'm MARRIED!!
Aug 16, 2007
The craft room.
It's quite bad. I'm on a ALL SHOPPING BAN. Haha, so then I go and be bad and buy this. But hey, it's cheap! It's enough for now until I get off my ban and get my damn Carly. LMAO. DF wouldn't be proud if he heard this.. How shall I explain it when he see's me carrying a new bag. LMAO. We're already going on like 6 vacations this year, and here I am blowing money. Oi!!

And yes, I won by a damn dollar!! :hysteric: Was it you I was battling!?!?

Attachments

Couture Dreams

spidey kisses
Dec 29, 2007
Lovely CA
^^ haha no, but i always get worried im going against a TPFer and i post the bag and they'll be like OMG you out-bidded me!! haha

its happened to me a lot though... ;]

haha i just broke my ban today too!!

to get out of trouble i always use the i love you card! like.. hun, you know i love you right? and he'll be like i love you too.. and then its like.. oh i bought a new bag, i love you!.... then he cant say anything but i love you back. haha works for me!

i told my bf about breaking the ban.. and he suprisingly said "oh i dont care" ;]

btw lovely bag!! hope you got a GREAT bargain!

dearmissie

I'm MARRIED!!
Aug 16, 2007
The craft room.
^^ haha no, but i always get worried im going against a TPFer and i post the bag and they'll be like OMG you out-bidded me!! haha

its happened to me a lot though... ;]

haha i just broke my ban today too!!

to get out of trouble i always use the i love you card! like.. hun, you know i love you right? and he'll be like i love you too.. and then its like.. oh i bought a new bag, i love you!.... then he cant say anything but i love you back. haha works for me!

i told my bf about breaking the ban.. and he suprisingly said "oh i dont care" ;]

btw lovely bag!! hope you got a GREAT bargain!
i only allow myself to break bans if its on sale or a really good deal. this was MSRP $198. i got it for $65. i allow myself small things once in a while because cold turkey is too much. but its always under $25 like once a week. haha. i spent like $200 this week, and then bought this. ughhh so bad. :tdown:

dearmissie

I'm MARRIED!!
Aug 16, 2007
The craft room.
YAY it's in! I went to the Coach store and picked a new PT scarf to go with it to liven it up a bit!! :graucho: Then for a more evening look, I can just remove the scarf!!

dearmissie

I'm MARRIED!!
Aug 16, 2007
The craft room.
Now I'm wanting this..

Although a lot of people I know aren't feeling it because the C's aren't really lined up, I still think its really cute. I saw it today IRL and fell in love!!

superstar

I Love You Mommy
O.G.
Oct 16, 2006
California
Congrats!! on your new bag. And the cotton Carly's are tdf. I seen them today and wanted to bring the pink one home with me today.