Cross Body Strap Reveal

Thanks for sharing! Is the 3rd picture the original strap or did you adjust it? Also, here's a strange question: I noticed when you wear it cross body, the strap doesn't cut between your boobs. Every time I try to cross body any bag, the strap awkwardly rests between them and makes me feel like so much attention is drawn to the area. The only way I can sort of alleviate the issue is to position the bag so it rests almost on the front side of my hip, which makes any bag on the larger size quite annoying. How are you able to keep it from doing that? I know, I know....real world problems, right?! :thinking:

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing! Is the 3rd picture the original strap or did you adjust it? Also, here's a strange question: I noticed when you wear it cross body, the strap doesn't cut between your boobs. Every time I try to cross body any bag, the strap awkwardly rests between them and makes me feel like so much attention is drawn to the area. The only way I can sort of alleviate the issue is to position the bag so it rests almost on the front side of my hip, which makes any bag on the larger size quite annoying. How are you able to keep it from doing that? I know, I know....real world problems, right?! :thinking:
Hey. I have the original strap and the new Balenciaga cross-body strap on the bag in all photos. The city is full and is now the largest cross-body I own so perhaps the size of the bag is preventing the boob separation look. It could also be the sweater. IDK. :smile:

Today was my first day wearing the city this way and I enjoyed having my hands free and a different look for this bag. It's now a 4 in 1 and who doesn't love that? I ordered on the phone from a Balenciaga boutique in California and had no issues purchasing. Here is a photo wearing the cross-body strap on the shoulder. The handbag is from Erika.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 172
Last edited: