Cross body purses

killjoy

Apr 15, 2007
I've been looking for a cross body purse for a while and the only one that I'm somewhat interested in is:

5007-556326-p.jpg

Hobo International Eleonora $192

I don't think the price is really worth it for what this purse is though. But I'm looking for a small bag like this one that would be good for running errands and walking around on the weekends.

Can anyone suggest other cross body purses? I'd prefer something in a neutral color like black or grey with a long enough strap to wear the purse across the body (but not a chain strap). I've scoured many bag sites but this Hobo International bag is the only one that has come up again and again. But I'm not in LOVE with it so I don't really want to get it... have any of you stumbled across any cross body purses? TIA!
dot.gif
dot.gif

Crossbody bags are hot right now. What price range are you looking for in for a crossbody ? I have seen some gorgeous ones by Chloe,ruehl,burberry, banana republic,etc.

Crossbody bags are hot right now. What price range are you looking for in for a crossbody ? I have seen some gorgeous ones by Chloe,ruehl,burberry, banana republic,etc.

Hmm I guess I'd like to stay under the $300 price point but if I found something I was in love with, I'd splurge with my tax returns! I really love the Mayle Baby Billie Bag that Kirsten Dunst has (but not in white). Shopbop has some new Baby Billie Bags for spring but I'm not liking the little circular gold detailing on this version:

mayle2002615724_prod_medium_v1_m56577569831025118.jpg

www.shopbop.com