Cross body bag HELP

Greengoddess8

Oct 2, 2013
Hello all. I only own two B bags. I am looking to purchase a third. I love the classic city style.
But, would love to find one that I could wear cross body. I would still like it to be a similar
style and size. Would that be the town or Velo bag? Do certain cross body bags has longer straps?
Or are they all similar in length? Thanks so much for the assistance!:biggrin:

The town I like because it is shorter and I'm short. The Velo is good to hold more things but it is long I think. And too big. My SA ordered mine when there was an online gc promotion. She reminded me and I said ok to buy my second balenciaga~ a town in black.

The town I like because it is shorter and I'm short. The Velo is good to hold more things but it is long I think. And too big. My SA ordered mine when there was an online gc promotion. She reminded me and I said ok to buy my second balenciaga~ a town in black.

Thanks so much for the info hellodiep! That is great you were able to get yours during a GC promotion.

hi there! did you get your fuchsia mini flap yet?!? my account here is acting up + I'm not getting any email notifications!! just saw at NM, Barney's + Saks that a lot of bags are going on sale for 30% off and I think mytheresa has not done price increase yet ( never shopped there but read somewhere)....I did a pre sell on a city mini but not sure if that is the one I will end up with, was in a rush! not sure which bal bags are included in sales as I'm new to the bal world but def check out the shopping section here in bal or call a SA you know!!

also, not sure if it matters to you but I love chèvre so I'm looking at those as opposed to lamb! I like the town, so that would be my vote!!

hi there! did you get your fuchsia mini flap yet?!? my account here is acting up + I'm not getting any email notifications!! just saw at NM, Barney's + Saks that a lot of bags are going on sale for 30% off and I think mytheresa has not done price increase yet ( never shopped there but read somewhere)....I did a pre sell on a city mini but not sure if that is the one I will end up with, was in a rush! not sure which bal bags are included in sales as I'm new to the bal world but def check out the shopping section here in bal or call a SA you know!!

also, not sure if it matters to you but I love chèvre so I'm looking at those as opposed to lamb! I like the town, so that would be my vote!!

I did get my fuchsia mini:love::heart:I am thrilled!!! I am glad to know I'm not the only one not
getting updates! Mine stopped coming through about 6 weeks ago. It is such a pain!!!
I have checked with my NM sales people. But, they didn't have what I was looking for...Thanks for your vote on the town style and Chèvre leather. Why do you prefer the chèvre?