Cross body bag, for a busy mom of three :)

7PaperLillies

Dreaming of Louis...
Apr 17, 2012
I love handbags but as a busy mom I need something that is both hands-free and somewhat care-free. I have a couple LVs but I always worry about taking these types of bags to the park. I need something that is easy to use, but fashionable, if that makes sense. Something light weight would also be helpful. If anyone has any suggestion or experience is appreciate it. TIA

I would say mz wallace lizzy or mz wallace paige. They are well made with lots of organization and light weight. There is a lot of info in the mz wallace thread on them.

Hermes Evelyn. I use the smallest size (tpm) to go to the park with my daughter (holds the basics-keys, wallet, sunglasses and lipbalm). The larger sizes hold much more.
Casual yet elegant bag.

What's the price range you are looking for? I asked because I am also a mom (with a young toddler), I have used a few crossbody bags in the past 3 years or so, here's my recommendation:

1) Low-end: Rebecca Minkoff MAC (medium), Annabel Ingall Jojo crossbody bag (like a "inspired" version of the Celine trio)
2) Mid-tier: Chloe Marcie Crossbody (medium/large), Phillip Lim Pashli (small/mini)
3) High-end: Chanel chain around messenger (medium), Tom Ford Jennifer bag (medium)

I have owned and used all of them, my all time favorite is the Chloe Marcie Crossbody. It is durable, lightweight and surprisingly can fit a ton of stuff, very comfortable to wear crossbody without digging in the shoulder while carrying a toddler around. It is very understated also so you don't feel like you stand out at the kiddies park =)

It is priced reasonably for the functions/styles you are paying for, and they do go on sale (seasonal colors), I used this bag almost everyday for 2 years when my son was still a baby and it is still in great condition, low maintenance, as I always say - I don't need another bag to baby because I already have a baby lol