Crosisette DA bag

mixlv

Wendy S The Loving Fifty
Dec 18, 2014
Hi everyone,

I saw the LV Crosisette bag on instagram and am wondering if anyone has seen this bag in person, has bought it, has dimensions, etc.

Is the interior pink?

Would love any information including interior pics.

I'm now officially obsessed.

Wendy

Hi everyone,

I saw the LV Crosisette bag on instagram and am wondering if anyone has seen this bag in person, has bought it, has dimensions, etc.

Is the interior pink?

Wendy
oh Wendy you are so funny
I love your youtube channel and can't wait for an unboxing when you find this bag :biggrin:

Hi everyone,

Is the interior pink?

Wendy
oh Wendy you are so funny
I love your youtube channel and can't wait for an unboxing when you find this bag :biggrin:

Thank you so much! I love all of the close up pics and mod shots in the thread you linked above. I am officially obsessed and in love with this bag now. My wallet is about to get a work out. I texted my SA and hope to see this bag very soon.

xoxo Wendy
awesome, hope you do an unboxing. i think it's a great looking little bag and it's on my wish list too : )

I've texted my SA but he is ignoring me. LOL! I'm going to try and see this beauty this week and might be doing an unboxing this weekend (fingers crossed!).
xoxo Wendy