Crosby??

Sep 8, 2010
Last week when I went to FP my SA showed me the small Python Crosby and now I can't get it out of my mind-so I need to decide if I should return the gunmetal Ryder and Kelsey and get the Crosby or keep Ryder and teal Kelsey....ugh!! Wish she had not shown it to me!

Last week when I went to FP my SA showed me the small Python Crosby and now I can't get it out of my mind-so I need to decide if I should return the gunmetal Ryder and Kelsey and get the Crosby or keep Ryder and teal Kelsey....ugh!! Wish she had not shown it to me!

Was just looking at that python over at the Carson's sale! I LOVE the colors of that leather, but I love looking at it more than I think it's a bag for me....LOL!

coach mini crosby.JPG

Was just looking at that python over at the Carson's sale! I LOVE the colors of that leather, but I love looking at it more than I think it's a bag for me....LOL!

View attachment 2755462

Totally agree with you. I love the colors, but, when I held the bag IRL - personally speaking, it's just not the bag for me. No offense for those that love the bag - but it's almost a little gawdy to me (possibly because I'm in the 50+ age group???). I think it's more trendy than timeless. Love the Rhyder, love the Kelsey..... I'd stick with them. Too, I think that above poster showing that it's already on sale means they could be afraid of being stuck with them.

I am in the 50 group-I even wondered if the Ryder was to "hip" for me?? I know in store I loved the real Crosby and that is when she brought out the Python. I had the hardest time between Kelsey and Crosby-still wonder if right one came home!!

I am in the 50 group-I even wondered if the Ryder was to "hip" for me?? I know in store I loved the real Crosby and that is when she brought out the Python. I had the hardest time between Kelsey and Crosby-still wonder if right one came home!!

If by "real" Crosby you mean the solid color leather - love them! More versatile than the multicolored phython. A great basic bag you can dress up, or casual everyday bag. The Rhyder - I have the bronze on the way - age wouldn't deter me from carrying it - or any other bag I loved!

I love all of them...but honestly, I think the python is expensive. Of course, I've never let that hold me back before....but I love the Rhyder. I don't think any bag you mentioned has an "age limit" at all! :smile: I agree that you should go with the one that makes you smile immediately!