Crop-A-Dile and Crop-A-Dile II Big Bite - anyone use one?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 31, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
    I think I want the Crop-A-Dile tool...!! I just stumbled on the Big Bite version and it looks really useful.

Does anyone know if it would accomodate things like jean snaps (Tandy/Star snaps that require a few pieces to put together)?

Here's a demo from jazznjava on Youtube

2. Hmmm looks interesting... I definitely wouldn't use it that much but it looks like a well made tool!

3. I caved in and bought one on eBay this afternoon... so I'll let you know what I manage with it. I want to scrap with my kid and he's still at the age where he isn't running far far away from scrapbooking yet!

4. How much was it? Did you get the I or II?

5. I got the Crop A Dile II Big Bite. It enables eyelets (rivets, snaps too I think) in the middle of the scrapbooking page without having to make another sheet and gluing it to the middle of the pages. Retail it is around $42 but there were a few listings for below that.