Croissant GM

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Guys,

I found what I think is an authentic bag that I am considering on eBay. Check out #6860824903 and let me know what you think!!!

2. Hello! I just looked at the link and most of the pictures look alright. There was one picture that was rather blurry - the one which shows the interior patch pocket with the leather patch. I cannot see the font clearly at all (maybe it was the camera flash that caused it). I would recommend asking the seller to email a clear photograph of the font, as well as pictures of the sides of the bag, and a clearer picture of the leather strap (again, I think the camera flash made that picture look a bit too bright, hence slightly blurry).

Any other opinions from anyone else?

3. Oh, I also just wanted to give you a tip: if you have questions about the authenticity of a bag, please post your question in the "Seller Watch" sub-forum rather than the "Louis Vuitton" subforum. That's where the authenticity questions are posted (and hence, it'll probably get you a quicker response time). :idea:

4. No

5. Thanks Eyelove!

I guess I'm still learning the forum:nuts:

6. You're welcome!

And if you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to post them. :idea:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice