Croissant GM Followers

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm trying to justify this...

They have 5 left in the LV boutiques throughout the Holt Renfrew locations in Canada!

PHONE PHONE PHONE!!!

(416) 922-2333 - ask for Lina, she'll find you one!!! She found me one :smile:

2. Chestnuthannoverian:

Do you live in Canada? If you don't live in Canada they won't ship you one :sad:

3. aww I was pretty excited when I saw the thread title, so they won't ship it out US address?:sad2:

4. I don't think they will.. this is the time to call your Canadian friends for a favour !

5. Is the GM being discontinued??

6. Susu1, let's talk ! I really want to see you united with your dream bag ! Maybe you can locate one at a LV store near me, authorize a payment and I can take it to the post office or Fedex or whathaveyou.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice