Croisette Revealed

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 26, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
    Good day!

Was not going to do a reveal but darn while I was looking at the bag she's so cute I had to! I have not used her yet because it is still snowing here so I cannot really tell you much about her until I do. I will tell you that handle is a love hate relationship right now though! But she holds exactly what I need her to and that I like! Of course I will complete a review on the bag in about a month in my reflection thread. Also measured myself and it is 9.5x7x3.

Enjoy!

2. View attachment 3312246

3. It's gorgeous!! But you know I love it! LOL!

I haven't got to use mine either it's been raining. I look forward to using it and to your thoughts as well.

4. Congrats! She's very cute indeed!

5. I was wondering what was taking you so long!! Hahah! Thanks again for your awesome photos and review. It's a beauty!

6. It's extremely cutee 😍 I am in lvoee,congrats on this beaut❤️

7. Congrats!