• Croisette Damier Ebene

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Tilsitt Monogram Reverse

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters

Starfallen

O.G.
Jan 2, 2008
I sold a Croisette last year and had regrets. I was about to repurchase this week and noticed the Tilsitt. They seem similar (not in price) but I’m now conflicted. Please help with some of your thoughts! Thank you :smile:

I have the same dilemma as well but I end up getting the tilsitt. The reverse monogram top its super cute. I love how it is a really structured bag so I wont have any issue with it sagging. Also my phone fit and still have enough room to carry my other essential.

Attachments

• 20231102_141910.jpg
    20231102_141910.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: Passerine123
tilsitt! It's more unique and I have gotten so many compliments on this bag. It actually holds enough because the base is slightly wider than the top. I can fit my Iphone 14pro max in it, no problem. Also, adjustable length on the strap.

Depends on your needs and style. Both are elegant bags, that is a plus. I believe you can fit more in Croisette and the canvas is softer/more flexible...I prefer Croisette in DE, but Tilsitt looks really nice in reverse...but IMHO DE is more versatile for outfits. Decisions, decisions...