Croisette-Must Return

Izzy48

IZZY
O.G.
Jul 25, 2013
I have look forward to receiving the Croisette to go with the wallet and key pouch pictured with it. Unfortunately, when I opened the bag the first thing I noticed was a fine accumulation of grey lint along with two small marks on the lining. The strap and tassel were inside the bag without any protective covering and wound in a circle. I had expected the tassel to be attached to the bag. It was apparent to me it is probably a return. LV customer service was very nice so back it goes. It is such a shame because it is the cutest bag, light weight and the perfect small summer bag.

Attachments

• IMG_3561.JPG
    IMG_3561.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 10,374
i've watched several videos on this bag and many girls mention that the tassel comes inside - some helpful SA's pre-attach it for you to the front or side... i suppose if you're coming into the store for pick-up it's already done on your behalf. it sounds like you ordered online?? are you getting another? it's a lovely bag and the shape is beautiful.

Thanks for the information as that is good to know. I would keep it but for the marks inside the lining on the flap of the bag. One is an ink mark so perhaps it could be removed but I don't want to do so on a new bag. It is a lovely bag and I more than likely will get another one at a later date if there are any available.

Good news all around. The LV rep called back and told me she had found a new bag for me so I am very happy! They are overnighting it and it will be here tomorrow. Very excellent customer service.