Croisette marina

I'm going to find out the hard way. I bought it already but since it's cold and snowy here, I'm not going to use it for another 3 months or so.

I love the Marina. I think it's so beautiful. Don't personally like the Neo Cabby, it must be the denim. I like the look of the lighter colors. Maybe you can scotch guard it or something.

I love the Marina in both the red and the blue. I also really like the speedys, but I am very nervous of light coloured bags. I would be interested in hearing from people who have them.

saw another TPF-er wearing it with jeans most of the time. She hasn't complaint about the easy-dirty factor yet, so..........stepping over this and the fact I'm thirty-something (since I like the red/pink one and it's a bit girlish)....I love it too much!:love: And it's mine :yahoo:

Attachments

• marinaPMrouge.JPG
    marinaPMrouge.JPG
    177.9 KB · Views: 87
Lucky you!!! :tup: It's a very beautiful bag. So girlish. Is it heavy and does it come with a shoulder strap? And the colour red, is it really red it seems much like pink to me?

in the care booklet, it says something about anti-staining, so i'm assuming there is some coat to it. I still have to bust mine out so can't really comment on the dirt factor. i dont wear a lot of jeans, i wear sweats most of the time so maybe i wont accrue too much dirt or color transfer :smile: