Croisette Marina GM owners

Nov 21, 2006
I'm thinking of getting this bag. I have seen acouple of people carrying it lately and I'm in love with it. I'm really concerned about color transfer and dirt. Do any of you regret the purchase? How has the bag held up? I always wear jeans, so It makes me nervous if the bag would be ruined. Thanks

I have a marina GM mini lin in blue. Is that the bag you are referring to?

Initially I was worried too cause the colour is mostly light cream. But after 1 month of TLC, it has become my staple bag and I no longer baby the bag. I have this for about 4 months and the condition is surprisingly pretty good.

I used a eraser to rub off any dirt/stains on the leather and so far it works.

I have a marina GM mini lin in blue. Is that the bag you are referring to?

Initially I was worried too cause the colour is mostly light cream. But after 1 month of TLC, it has become my staple bag and I no longer baby the bag. I have this for about 4 months and the condition is surprisingly pretty good.

I used a eraser to rub off any dirt/stains on the leather and so far it works.
Yes, that's the exact one I want. So, I guess its just the leather part that you need to worry about??

Actually, I don't think there's anything to worry about. I used to have a trapeze-- the leather is the same. The dirt can come off easily using an eraser. The size is good too. Compared this to Tahitianne, I think Marina is easier to maintain.

I have the PM in blue and I love it to bits. Such a useful bag cos I can wear it across the body and looks really good with jeans.

However, I did get some colour transfer only after using it 3 times!! I was so annoyed at myself. It has tinges of blue on it from the dark jeans that I wore but I quickly used an eraser to rub off the stains and it came off quite well.

I have the PM in blue and I love it to bits. Such a useful bag cos I can wear it across the body and looks really good with jeans.

However, I did get some colour transfer only after using it 3 times!! I was so annoyed at myself. It has tinges of blue on it from the dark jeans that I wore but I quickly used an eraser to rub off the stains and it came off quite well.
Thats what I'm afraid of, I wear jeans acouple times a week. I guess if you get the color transfer on the leather, you can erase it, but if it gets on the fabric I dont think there is much that can be done. I love this bag so much, but would be sick if it was ruined after 1-2 times. I wish they would make this style in the mini lin ebene.

I have it but in red (looks pink) and the transfer of color onto the fabric is my main concern. I'm thinking of spraying the fabric with Scotch Guard (or something similiar). Other than that, it's a great bag. I don't think it's that large; no bigger than my CHanel GST. I would get it before they're gone. HTH