crocs colors

fifishin

Dec 5, 2008
i just got an email from LP cancelling my order for the yellow double zippy and was offered another color instead. i really wanted the yellow but since it's not available, i was hoping i could have an input on what color i should get. i'm leaning towards turquoise so i hope somebody can weigh in on how they like theirs. i already have viola and i haven't seen the other colors irl. thanks!

thanks, syb! how do you like your turquoise wallet? any color recs? i've only seen viola and i'm choosing blindly and since i have no yellow LP yet, i thought it would be a good addition....

btw, i got that cancellation email yesterday but tonight, i got another email saying that my order has been completed. weird....

i love my turqoise double zippy - beautiful color - i vote for that.. i keep imagining it against all the cool kahki clothes i am going to buy for summer...

fifishin, no, i don't own the topaz, i ordered both the viola and yellow double zippy but would have opted for the topaz first if it was the same price as the yellow. i don't think it would be orangey, maybe more of a mustard colour... but then again, i don't own one, so i'm just guessing:smile:...

thanks for your responses, ladies! frenchie, do you own the topaz? is this "orangey" at all?

so i talked to dani this morning and asked her about the confusion. it turned out that she thought i emailed her and ordered the turquoise, but when she checked my order, she shipped the topaz... what? and the funny thing is i never sent an email and hasn't talked to her either. maybe with all the sales going on, her head is spinning. she was very nice and apologetic and told me that if i didn't like the topaz, i could exchange it for another color or have a refund. will keep all of you posted. thanks for all your input :smile:

i got the topaz croco today and i thought it looks orangey. i'm retruning it and maybe getting the turquoise... or maybe a refund. with all these sales going on, i'm seriously considering just getting a refund but the turquoise looks very pretty in pictures. well, here she is before i box her up...

IMG_1686.jpg

oh, and i have to add, dani's a sweetheart. i can't say enough good things about lp customer service :smile:

Last edited: