Crocodile Quilted Chain Bag: Be still my beating heart!

I just wanted to say(my first post slipped lol) that they are not all satins
ONLY the purple (down) the blue as well as the black(not pictured here)from the first pic are in satin !
The PURPLE IN THE SECOND PIC WHICH HAS FABRIC ON THE CHAIN as well as all those with fabric are JERSEY BAGS lookin quite dull while the SATIN has a gorgeous luxurious look with a plain gold chain.I've seen them in real life as well as the jerseys and there was no comparison between them !
The high price applies to the satins which are really gorgeous!

Seems we're mostly in agreement that the satin crocs at $2800 are too much to fork over for a fabric bag. Even at $2200 or thereabouts, we're still talking fabric. Now, if they sit on the shelves and no one pays those prices, wouldn't they go on sale or end up at Woodbury? Hmmm :smile:

Seems we're mostly in agreement that the satin crocs at $2800 are too much to fork over for a fabric bag. Even at $2200 or thereabouts, we're still talking fabric. Now, if they sit on the shelves and no one pays those prices, wouldn't they go on sale or end up at Woodbury? Hmmm :smile:

oh I 'd looove to see that!:graucho::smash:

Those colors are soo yummy!
But I have to hold myself back due to the price...sigh...
The 225 and 226 size are priced between 2600 and 3k. I would rather save my $$ for the s/s reissue colors,Haha~

I just wanted to say(my first post slipped lol) that they are not all satins
ONLY the purple (down) the blue as well as the black(not pictured here)from the first pic are in satin !
The PURPLE IN THE SECOND PIC WHICH HAS FABRIC ON THE CHAIN as well as all those with fabric are JERSEY BAGS lookin quite dull while the SATIN has a gorgeous luxurious look with a plain gold chain.I've seen them in real life as well as the jerseys and there was no comparison between them !
The high price applies to the satins which are really gorgeous!

Yup, it is the satin ones that look so jewel-like and gorgeous! :love:
I know some people think it's strange to sew on the croc pattern on fabric, but I think it really interesting and unique! But yes, have to agree that these babies ain't exactly easy on the pocket. *sigh*