crocodile paddy

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i love the slouchiness of the paddy but i'd be willing to sacrifice some of that slouchiness if i could get my hands on this gorgeous $12,880 version of the paddy.....

usually not a big fan of reptile/weird yucky animal skins but there's something about the bag in crocodile that's captivating......it's more formal, more classic, more everything........

[​IMG]

2. ^^Gorgeous-nothing left to say!

3. I love it, but not too fond of the color.

4. It's beautiful but tht amount of money I wold spend on a Hermes not a paddy.

5. My hubby would lock me up in a loony bin if I spent that much on a bag!( YOU should have seen his face when I wore my Spy bag the very first time...hee.hee....!!!!!!!)

6. Oh my goodness...that is lovely! :nuts:

7. I totally agree....

8. looks too stiff...

9. It's gorgeous- but I agree with Tanja- I would spend the money on a Birkin before a Paddy!

10. I *love* that bag. I'm may be one of the few who'd (maybe!) take this over a Birkin. Absolutely gorgeous.

11. hmm i'm on the fence about this one. i'm not sure i like it...

12. I agree. The slouchyness and softness of the leather of the paddy is why I like it :love:

13. co-sign.

14. I agree with the too stiffness. I love croc in general, but if it was slouchy, I think it would look rather strange. I don't think this bag would ever overtake the Birkin or the Kelly for that matter.

15. I don't know if the croc matches the paddy. For example the croc matches the brikin it is a status bag and it is a very elegant bag. A paddy is suppose to be slouchy and fun. Its hard for me to express what I mean, I can;t find the right words.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice