Croco wallet...which color is nicer IRL?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. the cognac or the viola?
    thanks

2. I haven't seen either IRL... I'm sure they are both gorgeous but I'd totally go for the viola hehe

3. I have the viola and it's fabulous! I haven't seen the cognac IRL, but it looks really nice too.

4. They're both great...in different ways. The Viola is a VERY dark purple...darker than one might expect...almost black. The Cognac is a rich medium brown...more typical of croc embossed leather...you could also call it Pecan. So do you want something trendy or more traditional? They're both stylish.

5. I like Viola in the wallet. I have had all the colors but I gave the Turqouise and Emerald as gifts. The Viola I kept for me. It matches my Double Zippy and is a really sleek looking wallet. I think the Cognac looks a little more casual. And really for all intent and purposes it is a black color. Only under harsh bright light can you see purple showing through.

6. wish LP would restock the croco wallets in viola... :love:

7. Me too. I was stupid not to get one at that price. What a time to have an uncharacteristic moment of restraint!!