Croco Sale - What'd Ya Get?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone!

If you didn't see on the deals/steals thread or get the email... dylan croco is 60% off with the code "coolcroc" and can be used with the e-vip $15 off if applicable.

I totally wanted to get the cute turquoise key case but it was gone by the time I got the site to work. I got the dylan croco long zip wallet in turquoise for $83.04 (with shipping) and 5% back through e bates! It will match my turquoise dylan croco shoulder bag PERFECTLY and I'm so excited!

Between getting the bag on sample sale and the wallet on this sale... I'm making out like a bandit! Thanks LP!!!

2. i got the yellow shoulder bag and the cognac zippy... yay! i keep forgetting about ****** though...darn it...

3. #3 Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
    :smile: Two long zip wallets! One in YELLOW, and one in VIOLA
    With the discounts, each wallet was approx. $44.00!

4. viola double zippy and matching wallet:smile:

5. wonder why my e bates word didnt show in my other message..odd

6. I got the yellow dylan croco for $167 including shipping!

7. A yummy Viola croc Double Zippy! :cloud9::tender::love:

I had to physically get up and force myself not to get a shoulder bag too!!

8. I got the Viola Dylan Croc double-zippy Satchel for $149 shipped!! WHOO HOO

9. i wish i had your will power... i seriously have to stop w/ these sales... ugh

10. I also scored a Viola croc Double zippy. Very excited!

11. I got the Yellow Double Zippy and matching wallet. Now I'm wishing I would have got the Viola wallet too since I already have the Viola shoulderbag. I was being cheap though because I've bought way too much in the past month!

12. also got a yellow double zippy after i posted below:yes:

13. Because it's blocked from TPF for some reason.. I have yet to figure out why.

Nice scores everyone!!!! I can't wait to see all the pics!

14. I went back and got a yellow double zippy as well! The price was just too good to resist!

15. Well just for the record...they only have 7 yellow double-zippy's left......