Crocheted Granny Square Dog Sweater & Modeling Pics!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
    I just finished this Crocheted Granny Square Dog Sweater for my sweet pup, Judd. I love it and it looks so good on him! I thought I'd add some pics of him modeling the sweater because he's just so darn cute and it makes him feel special too! :nuts: LOL!

He is a size medium for anyone interested in making this pattern. He weighs about 18 pounds. I did have to take it in a little in a couple of spots but I'm glad I went with the medium pattern - the small would have been way too small for him. I could have left it the way it was but I wanted it to be tailored to fit him, if you KWIM?

Pattern link: http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/60540.html?noImages=

Happy Saturday to all my crafty friends! Thanks for letting me share with you. :P

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. omg he is just the cutest little puppy and models SO well!!!!! Cute crocheting too!!!

3. Thanks TygerKitty! You are the sweetest!

4. He's so handsome! and the sweater is so cute, I'm not sure I'd have enough patience to crochet one! (but i don't mind knitting one!)

5. wow... it looks so good on him. I wish I could crochet my dog a sweater.

6. What a big ham! lol Hes so adorable. I love the sweater, I bet its super warm too!

7. wat a cuttie! how long did it take?

8. ^ Thanks so much! I'm not the fastest yet, so it took me a couple of days a couple of hours each day.

9. Your dog is so cute! Jack Russell Terrier?
    He models so well too!

10. ^Yep, he's a JRT. Can you believe he's going to be 13 in March? I can't! LOL! He loves to dress up! Thanks!!!

11. He's so adorable wrapped in his new sweater and the red is lovely!

12. Awwwwww lol! He looks sooooooo cute!!!!!! :girlsigh:

13. Great sweater, great fit, and what an adorable model!!

14. OMG!!! Too cute!!! Too cute!!!

15. ^Thank you, thank you! :blush: