Croc Porosus.....Dreams do come true!

Jul 25, 2010
Hello Fellow TPF members! I just got this gorgeous bag a couple days ago. I have immediately fallen very much in love with her! It's a new to me bag that i purchased in Ebay from the very reputable seller, Kaz of Sandia exchange. Kaz listed the color as havane but I'm not very sure about the color. I hope Bababebi can chime in and give her expert evaluation of the color of this beauty. She is a Kelly size 28 ghw in porosus crocodile leather, stamped X in a circle denotes she was made in 1994 so she's actually 20 years old. A vintage classic beauty. I will post pictures here and you can judge for yourselves how amazing she looks for her age. She is just gorgeous. I am in absolute awe :amazed:. I'm just not sure of the color, cognac, miel or havane? What do you think? Whatever color she is i'm in love. :loveeyes::yahoo: And thanks so much to Audreylita for spotting this baby first and posting it for us to see. I feel so lucky to have her. :biggrin: And of course my baby boy Ringo just had to pose for a photo with her. A little jealousy there I'm sensing? :lol:

Attachments

• DSC_1827.jpg
    DSC_1827.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 1,733
  • DSC_1829.jpg
    DSC_1829.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 1,723
  • NMS_1864.jpg
    NMS_1864.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 1,720
  • NMS_1871.jpg
    NMS_1871.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 1,718
  • NMS_1860.jpg
    NMS_1860.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 1,724
  • DSC_1846.jpg
    DSC_1846.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 1,725
I love this bag. Saw it for sale and was so tempted to buy....happy it went to someone who loves it and will enjoy it! Congrats!
No idea of colour - I am horrible as identifying colors I already own....

Awwww congrats dear!!! This bag is sheer heaven!! I agree with you.... the color seems more in line with cognac or miel IMO. But I am def not an expert. But I do see what you see... very light compared to Havane I have seen. I loooooove this K and she is in impeccable condition! Very happy for U!!!

Super congrats to your lovely Kelly ! It looks brand new. I think the color is Miel as it has a hint of red. I love how you pair them with different silks. Enjoy her and show us some action pics.

She's absolutely gorgeous! So happy for you! :biggrin: She looks brand new. I love croc and alligator but with little kiddies, any croc bags will mostly be sitting on the shelves for a few more years at least so I'll have to live vicariously through my dear fellow tPFers. :P

Enjoy and please post action pics soon!