Croc Plume...

1. Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. wow, good price!!!!!!!!!!!

If i don't have my white plume, i will def get this one!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. I swear, if I had 7 grand laying around I'd snap that baby up in a hot minute! It's so......delicious.:heart: :heart: :heart:

4. Lovely! It's actually made of alligator, though.

5. I think if I lived in a city like New York or Chicago I might love to have a bag like this one....somewhere I'd use it a lot. I don't know much about animal skins but I would think it would be somewhat fragile?

Lucy....is alligator skin less expensive than croc? I'm just so curious.....

6. I really like the plume style, that is a gorgy bag!!

7. GREAT price!!

8. Looks nice~

So what's the difference between croc leather and alligator?
    Does Hermes use both leathers?

9. Wow, that is so gorgeous! :biggrin: yum!

10. Love that Plume...have been looking at it for months actually, but wish it were larger.

11. I *heart* plumes!! The croc one is exquisite!!

12. Lovehermes....do you think it's a 28? or smaller......

Twigz....I love Plumes too and I think this one's really chic.

13. Shopmom...I think it's a 28cm. Probably beautiful for going out in the evening. I think the measurements are listed so it can be compared with a metric ruler possibly. That Plume is gorgeous!!

14. Joanna, Hermes uses the following: crocodilus porosus, denoted by an inverted v; crocodilus niloticus, denoted by ..; and alligator denoted by a square. Just so you know, they also use 2 types of lizard, niloticus (-) and salvadoriensis (=), however, I may have gotten those 2 mixed up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice