Croc Phantom or Tri Color Luggage Mini

Yanekie

May 18, 2010
Hello ladies,

I have been a lurker for a while and finally able to post. Recently got obsessed with Celine bags. Thinking of treating myself and trying to decide between the Croc-embossed phantom or the navy/brown tri-color mini luggage.

As much as I would love both, hubby would die if I did.

here is the tri-color I am in love with.

$(KGrHqNHJC0E7Bcvg533BO1(Wqg04g~~60_12.JPG

Couldn't find a photo of the croc phantom.

Would love to get your thoughts. Since this is my first voyage into Celine land.

I know. I so bit the bullet!!! Thanks so much. I can't wait to get it. The moment I saw that color combo, it was so striking. I have not regrets, but I still have the phantom on hold. I can't seem to let go, particularly given how in demand the black croc has been. Have you see it in person??

^I think you made the right decision, I have seen the embossed croc IRL and I'm not the biggest fan of wannabe embossed croc and it looks kinda busy which takes away from the simplicity and clean lines of the luggage. Enjoy your new mini!

I know. I so bit the bullet!!! Thanks so much. I can't wait to get it. The moment I saw that color combo, it was so striking. I have not regrets, but I still have the phantom on hold. I can't seem to let go, particularly given how in demand the black croc has been. Have you see it in person??

I have the same tricolo combo! You are gonna LOVE it! So excited for you :smile: