Croc MAC questions

kyuis2004

O.G.
Jan 18, 2010
Sunshine state
Hello all RM lovers

I am very new with RM and recently bought some goodies from RM sample sale, MAC, BF and MAM (http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff/la-sample-sale-nordstrom-goodies-646333.html)

After couple days of using these three bags, I have to say I am very impressed with the leather and how comfortable it sits on my shoulder. Love the bags....

My favorite bag is the croc MAC I socred at the sample sale. The size is perfect for my daily use. However, I find that this embossed croc leather material is kinda stiff and plasticy then my BF and MAM. Any Croc MAC owners can tell me whether the material will be soft after use or it will stay hard and plasticy?

TIA :smile:

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Boringsville, USA
Hi and welcome! :flowers: I used to own two croc macs and while I didn't keep them long enough to break in I do have a Mustard Croc Mini Nikki that has broken in quite nicely.

For the shape of the MAC I would say it will always stay somewhat structured but it'll probably break in some with use so that it's not "stiff" anymore.

Lulugurl2006

*sigh*
Jan 24, 2011
Canada
I have a croc MAM and I kinda like that it is a little stiffer. I have carried this baby daily and she is starting to turn into a pile of wonderful leathery smoosh, but is staying a little more "structured" if that makes sense (still holds shape when set down, but is starting to slouch)? Overall I love her to death!!!