Croc Lindy

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. In a new issue of Paris Runway (magazine where they preview all the items seen in Paris on the runways for the new season), I saw a picture of a Lindy in CROC!! It was gorgeous.

Sorry, no pictures to post as of yet.

Hermes comes up with the best ideas....

2. Wow, I wonder what that looked like! I need to see a pic! :yes:

3. Never even thought of that as a possibility! What color was it?

4. It was in a rich brown colour...

5. ooo, definitely want to see :smile:

6. Ooooohhhh! This sounds amazing. I had better start seriously saving my pennies now. I'm with Berlyn though, I can't wait to see this bag because I have a hard time imagining croc being flexible enough for the Lindy.

7. They do have a soft flexible croc that's used for coats...

8. I can't wait to see a picture of the croc lindy also. It must be gorgeous and TDF. :drool:

9. I spied a croc Plume the other day. It was surprisingly gorgeous!

10. oooh! croc lindy? geez i've gotta see pics of that!

11. It sounds beautiful.

12. Oh Oh Oh!! Croc Lindy! I can't wait to see the pic.

13. Hi Ladies! Here is the pic of the Croc Lindy that I copied from the thread - 'Hermes Fall/Winter 2007/08'. Enjoys!

[​IMG]

14. ^^^

Thanks for providing the picture Ros...

Just like that, the croc has turned the Lindy into a sophisticated purse... it's beautiful.

15. Love it!!! Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice