Croc Kelly

1. Ok, I've totally lost track with all the purchases everyone made this week. But currently, WHO on this forum has a Croc Kelly? And who is in process of getting one?

2. Ok, let's see if I have them all down. Ladies who currently own a croc Kelly:

ShopMom
    Dressage Queen
    Japster
    Tokyo Traveller

I KNOW I must be forgetting someone. I keep thinking there are more people on this board who owns croc Kelly.

3. I have one :smile:
    28cm in havanne

4. Tresor!! Post a picture,... PLEASE!!!

5. I have the pochette! but i'm definitly getting a 32cm Kelly in crocodile.. not sure which color yet!

6. here she is :smile:
    she is a tad tiny for me, but i don't have a budget for a 32cm *sniff*
    and i'd just really love to have a 32 cm croc kelly or 30cm croc birkin in a bright color (sapphire blue!!)

[​IMG]

7. ^^ WOW.. love it!

8. Oh Tresor she's BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love it! Mine is 28cm and any bigger would be too big for me but I can see how you'd want one the next size up.....I have to streamline what I put inside because it doesn't "give" like my 28cm Chevre does.

She's gorgeous Tresor....wear her in good health and often!!!!

9. Hey Shopmom411, you are right, I wish though it would stretch out like the regular leathers do, haha but I really have to edit what I put inside the bag. I really, truly wished it was a 32cm... in bleu roi or sapphire blue ;) *ok Im pushing it*
    haha.. i wish i had unlimited bag budget (dont we all :biggrin:)

10. I have a black vintage croc - I think the size is 32!

11. Ing, is that the one that you were tryin' to sell a while back? I'm glad you didnt sell it coz I think you're a fool if you let it go. It is SO BEAUTIFUL, the color is AMAZING, and it's matte (love matte croc!). This is a delicious evening bag!

12. Yes I was attempting to sell the bag since I wanted an upgrade to a 32cm, but after realizing how much it would cost me *faints*, i just kept the bag. I don't wanna die a broke hag :biggrin:

13. :roflmfao: :lol: :roflmfao: :lol: :roflmfao: :lol:

14. Out of curiosity, how much would the upgrade cost?

15. well the 32cm kelly last i checked was in the ballpark range of US$18k (sans tax) already ! and geez where will i get the difference from the sale of my croc 28 to pay for the 32? *sniff sniff*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice