croc kelly or croc birkin

birkel

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
some of you may remember that a few weeks a go i posted a thread on two tones turns out the one combo i actaully wanted (ciel parchemin) cant be made so i want to choose a bag as i am on detox, and will be buying major pieces until 2012. i gave my self time to enjoy what i have .but thing is i do want to get a bag reserved before they start offering and making the promises, my wonderfull , SM has given me the chance between corc 32cm porosus soeleil , or a a burgundy porosus 30cm birkin and i do wish to choose a bag with time as to mentally prepare so what do you preffer .;)

Mimster

Jul 20, 2009
Oh I love to be in your shoes right now. I would pick the burgundy birkin. Do you have any pics?

AirMezPrincess

Got the H bug!
Mar 3, 2010
In H Heaven
Hi Birkel! Ohh you are one lucky woman!! What a dilemma! :biggrin: We hope to be in your shoes one day :drool:

Burgundy croc birkin is definitely GORGEOUS! So rich and forever beautiful!

Last edited:
May 27, 2007
Burgundy croc for sure! A dream bag for me! Would you be comfortable wearing a croc bag in soleil if you're unsure about your amethyst croc (can't recall if it was color or shininess that was the issue)? Good luck with your decision.

Jing Ling

Nov 13, 2009
If I were you, I would pick the Birkin. The size and color are a perfect combination for a croc Birkin

birkel

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
well after your comments and having seen the pics of another burgundy birkin i think this is the option i love the look i thought of the kelly because well birkins are birkins but kellys are kellys the bag is planned to come in arround 14 to 16 months so im happy its the time i had planed, and waiting on this particular bag is a dream in itself. love you all for the support, my bags and my forum friends are the best because we are allways together , truly and again thanks a lot birkel !