Croc embossed - seasonal or core?

Louliu71

Feb 3, 2013
First of all, did I imagine this leather in midnight at some point?

Secondly, do we think it's a seasonal leather, thus may hit the sales at some point

I have an itch I need to scratch, but not at full price

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1452027280.544317.jpg

I was very lucky to find this in the medium lily at a nicer price :smile: it's fab, I'm unsure if it will be a seasonal one or not I've seen it in midnight I'm sure as well, also check flannels/ Harrods/ Selfridges as they have discounts throughout the year

I dithered with flannels on the mini Jamie, it went down to £317. Can we have some pics please [emoji7]

I know someone had an issue with a roxette in this leather - any signs of the scales lifting?

I dithered with flannels on the mini Jamie, it went down to £317. Can we have some pics please [emoji7]

I know someone had an issue with a roxette in this leather - any signs of the scales lifting?

Not yet, I've not heard of any issues can you link the thread please Hun? I dithered on the medium lily rose petal and now it's gone, doing a major bag clear out at the mo so it's probably not a bad thing! :smile:

First of all, did I imagine this leather in midnight at some point?

Secondly, do we think it's a seasonal leather, thus may hit the sales at some point

I have an itch I need to scratch, but not at full price

View attachment 3232284
It was on sale hun in the midnight blue colour when I went with hubster to get my bags last Saturday, cannot recall the price now but might have been in the 600s but please don't quote me on that! x

It was on sale hun in the midnight blue colour when I went with hubster to get my bags last Saturday, cannot recall the price now but might have been in the 600s but please don't quote me on that! x

Omg! Didn't go online, which store was it in, expected it's gone now though?

Roxette in midnight croc print went into sale:
http://www.mulberry.com/us/shop/family/roxette/small-roxette-midnight-blue-croc-calfskin

Remember customers complained new croc print too flat/shallow,
So "deep embossed croc" appeared. Think some had peeling issues, if *too* deeply cut. Read about bays recently, here.

Would guess seasonal, as have fake suede/microfiber linings.
Usually means slated for outlets, imo.

Roxette in midnight croc print went into sale:

http://www.mulberry.com/us/shop/family/roxette/small-roxette-midnight-blue-croc-calfskin

Remember customers complained new croc print too flat/shallow,

So "deep embossed croc" appeared. Think some had peeling issues, if *too* deeply cut. Read about bays recently, here.

Would guess seasonal, as have fake suede/microfiber linings.

Usually means slated for outlets, imo.

Of course, forgot about microfibre and the shallow croc effect, yes saw roxette and the fiddly strap did my head in [emoji36]

I returned my oxblood medium lily in the croc because I was worried about peeling. My sister bought one only a couple of months ago and already it started peeling! Needless to say Mulberry took the bag back and she took a gift voucher to wait for the sales!

I returned my oxblood medium lily in the croc because I was worried about peeling. My sister bought one only a couple of months ago and already it started peeling! Needless to say Mulberry took the bag back and she took a gift voucher to wait for the sales!

Oh no :sad: I thought this deep cut one was meant to solve the lifting