croc -- black or brown?

black or brown croc?

• black

• brown

Results are only viewable after voting.
I generally prefer the browns because you can really see the texture nicely.

Black is so gorgeous too but it also seems very dressy and I was uncomfortable when I imagined pairing it with anything other than suits/dresses that is why I opted for the MIEL croc Kelly.

Brown, specifically Miel! Shows the scales off best and goes with everything!

Ditto ! I love Miel :heart: I've had both black and Miel, and hands down the Miel won every time.

I have Hermes croc shoes in Miel and black. Both are beautiful, but that honey color makes me swoon ! :yes:

I vote brown(cocoan,actuly I love any colorful birkin except black),I bought my brown one in ny store,and that was during my trip,i remeber when i saw her,the only thing i think was I will get it:P ,I agree what SHOPMOM said,when u see them u definy know which one u want:yes: :yes: below are 2 photos of croc cocoan,alone the bag+with blk dress:supacool: :supacool:

Attachments

• IMGP1854.jpg
    IMGP1854.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1292 copy.jpg
    IMG_1292 copy.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 63
I voted brown as well. I just saw the blk croc diamond today and I just think brn is warmer. I also agree with many of the points that the more educated members made.
All exceptions made for matte anthracite croc (slightly blkish), which I adore.

For a kelly, I will choose black croc. Anything brown croc is more for birkin. A black croc kelly is classy and elegant. If you can afford, buy the diamond lock, your black croc kelly will be more stunning.