Croc Birkin Help

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, can anyone tell me what do the symbols mean on crocodile Hermes 35cm birkin bags. I want to know what does the square symbol mean and what does the upside down triangle mean? Thank you.

2. Please go to the Ref section and you can research the information.

3. I hope you find enough infos in the reference threads.

But anyway, the symbols mean the same thing on all Hermes exotic items, not only on Birkin 35 bags . YKWIM?

4. if its a square it means its alligator two identical dots means niloticus croc a little semi triangle means its pororsus croc and a little horizontal line means its lezard they all have them depending on the skin it has nothing to do with the size of the actual bag ! hope it helps birkel and again for further info use the tools the forum offers

5. Thank you so much Berkel I couldnt find this info in the refrence section. Your so educated on this.

6. I have these saved on my computer ... maybe one day I'll need them!!:smile:

^ porosus
    .. niloticus
    □ alligator
    - or = lizard