Croc and what to wear?!?!?!

shopmom... you are such a classy lady, you probably can wear bathroom slippers and make it look good. however, I wear croc with heels, pencil skirts, and very "lady like" sort of 1960's meet the 06's style!

:roflmfao: OMG you guys are just so funny! :lol: :lol:

Seriously....I went through an "OMG what HAVE I done!" moment or two there...you know? I even took stock of the furniture and realized that I don't have one single thing that cost what this bag does....not even the couch! And that thing's all leather!!!!! :wtf:

So, I've got to have worthy clothes. The least I can do is look half-way decent when out and about with the Croc. :supacool:

shopmom411 said:
So, I've got to have worthy clothes. The least I can do is look half-way decent when out and about with the Croc. :supacool:
Well, we're all about enabling your wardrobe. You can count on us for help! Start posting pictures of what you want now. ;)

D, you always look fabulous. :flowers: I think all of the previous suggestions would be perfect. If I could re-do my whole wardrobe I would pick Gwyneth Paltrow's in "A Perfect Murder" right down to the Kelly. Just classic, classic pieces in gorgeous fabrics. I really need to buy all new clothes because Humboldt County casual just does not work here in Wine Country. :lol: I seriously have to step it up a few notches. ;)

crochetbella said:
D, you always look fabulous. :flowers: I think all of the previous suggestions would be perfect. If I could re-do my whole wardrobe I would pick Gwyneth Paltrow's in "A Perfect Murder" right down to the Kelly. Just classic, classic pieces in gorgeous fabrics. I really need to buy all new clothes because Humboldt County casual just does not work here in Wine Country. :lol: I seriously have to step it up a few notches. ;)

crochetbella...I love Gwyneth Paltrow's wardrobe the best in that movie. Jil Sander has very simple lines and of course Hermes!!

crochetbella said:
If I could re-do my whole wardrobe I would pick Gwyneth Paltrow's in "A Perfect Murder" right down to the Kelly. Just classic, classic pieces in gorgeous fabrics.

I am with you on this. I really don't like Gwyneth Paltrow but I own that movie because I love love love her clothes and of course her fabulous Kelly.

Thanks you guys! Today I'm off to buy "A Perfect Murder" (I'll watch anything with great clothes and Hermes in it!). I'm NOT going into the stores this week (saving it all for Bellagio mall....) but I AM making a list! And the closet is getting a complete overhaul today!

This is actually FUN!

and BTW HEATHER!!!! You're so close to SF now that we can meet at Union Square and do some serious, serious Wine Country clothes shopping! Nothing I like better than to enable someone else to spend money!!!!!! :flowers:

shopmom411 said:
and BTW HEATHER!!!! You're so close to SF now that we can meet at Union Square and do some serious, serious Wine Country clothes shopping! Nothing I like better than to enable someone else to spend money!!!!!! :flowers:

That would be SO MUCH FUN!!!! I seriously need clothes. Chris has some dinners coming in a few weeks that I need to attend and I'm not kidding when I say I have nothing to wear. :wtf: Somehow my wardrobe became all polo shirts and jeans. :lol:
You will have so much fun at the Bellagio! :flowers: I wanna go! :upsidedown:

I think the clothes you have are fine; I will wear my croc (in the autumn, it's too hot now) with my usual clothes, as long as they're good quality: jeans (I like faded ones aswell) cashmere sweaters, nice shoes or boots, flats are fine aswell, a nice leather jacket or coat in winter, and there you are...I wouldn't change my wardrobe for a croc bag, you're a chic lady anyway so that's all that counts....If you have class, you can wear anything...;)

With a croc, I don't think anyone would care about your T-shirt and faded jeans even if they are all ripped! My take would be to wear what you always wear and let the bag do the work!

I think the best thing is to have a single highlight that everyone focuses on: the Parisian way of full Chanel suit + huge pearls + huge earrings + huge rings + croc Kelly, prevalent two weeks ago during the Fashion Week (Gauloises optional), is too confusing.

P.S. slightly off topic, do you ladies do this, tying lilies or any flower to your croc (or normal leather) bag? Fresh flowers seems to be the 'in' way of accessorising your accessories, if this makes sense LOL, when I was in Paris a fortnight ago.