Croc/Alligator bracelets

Ms Birkin

O.G.
Jun 21, 2008
Hi there,

Does anyone know if H make the plain croc/alligator bracelets in green? Ideally I am looking for chartreuse or Vert anis as I already have one in orange. I have seen them in black and red but not green.

I have asked at H, but the SA's didn't know whether they came in green. I have checked the cadena/jewellary thread but couldn't spot one. So I thought the best place to find out was here with our lovely members. TIA

Are you talking about the bracelets that you just slip your hand through? I saw once last year in vert anis croc with diamonds - very pretty, but also very pricey! :smile:

Hi Ranag,thanks for responding. I have attached a photo of my orange alligator bracelet. I am looking for one in either croc or alligator in green

Attachments

• P1000895.JPG
    P1000895.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 128
I love those Ms Birkin - IIRC it is called the Neo and I've seen it in Fauve and I someone here (DouDou perhaps?) has one in Violet - TDF.

Rana - it has no hardware to speak of so where do they put the diamonds?

I love those Ms Birkin - IIRC it is called the Neo and I've seen it in Fauve and I someone here (DouDou perhaps?) has one in Violet - TDF.

Rana - it has no hardware to speak of so where do they put the diamonds?

If I remember correctly, the diamonds were placed in a circle(?) on the top of the bracelet. All I know is that the bracelet was too small for me to slip my hand through, and it cost more than some of the bags did...lol

If I remember correctly, the diamonds were placed in a circle(?) on the top of the bracelet. All I know is that the bracelet was too small for me to slip my hand through, and it cost more than some of the bags did...lol

Bet you tried hard though :P

Thanks Rana - sounds divine. I have not seen these.

Dolldoll - yes it was you I was thinking of. Apologies.