Croc/Alligator bracelets

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there,

Does anyone know if H make the plain croc/alligator bracelets in green? Ideally I am looking for chartreuse or Vert anis as I already have one in orange. I have seen them in black and red but not green.

I have asked at H, but the SA's didn't know whether they came in green. I have checked the cadena/jewellary thread but couldn't spot one. So I thought the best place to find out was here with our lovely members. TIA

2. Are you talking about the bracelets that you just slip your hand through? I saw once last year in vert anis croc with diamonds - very pretty, but also very pricey! :smile:

3. Hi Ranag,thanks for responding. I have attached a photo of my orange alligator bracelet. I am looking for one in either croc or alligator in green

Attached Files:

4. ^^^
    That is the same as the bracelet I saw in vert anis croc minus the diamonds.

5. Thank you so much Ranag, so they do exist, now I just need to find one, thanks again

6. I love those Ms Birkin - IIRC it is called the Neo and I've seen it in Fauve and I someone here (DouDou perhaps?) has one in Violet - TDF.

Rana - it has no hardware to speak of so where do they put the diamonds?

7. Thanks for the info Handybags, I will keep looking, now I know the name it will make things easier

8. From memory there are two widths and two sizes. Would love to see a pic when you find a green one. :tup:

I just adore VA croc.

9. I promise to do a reveal when I find one

10. There is a green one now at the Liat store in Singapore.

11. Thanks asa, I am hoping to fnd one abit closer to home preferably UK or Europe, but I appreciate you posting

12. If I remember correctly, the diamonds were placed in a circle(?) on the top of the bracelet. All I know is that the bracelet was too small for me to slip my hand through, and it cost more than some of the bags did...lol

13. ooo! yep i have it in violet! does it come in black croc?! i would love one in black xD

14. Bet you tried hard though :P

Thanks Rana - sounds divine. I have not seen these.

Dolldoll - yes it was you I was thinking of. Apologies.