Croc/Alligator bracelets

Ms Birkin

O.G.
Jun 21, 2008
Near an orange box
Hi there,

Does anyone know if H make the plain croc/alligator bracelets in green? Ideally I am looking for chartreuse or Vert anis as I already have one in orange. I have seen them in black and red but not green.

I have asked at H, but the SA's didn't know whether they came in green. I have checked the cadena/jewellary thread but couldn't spot one. So I thought the best place to find out was here with our lovely members. TIA

Ranag

Light Years Away
Jan 4, 2006
Are you talking about the bracelets that you just slip your hand through? I saw once last year in vert anis croc with diamonds - very pretty, but also very pricey! :smile:

Ranag

Light Years Away
Jan 4, 2006
^^^
That is the same as the bracelet I saw in vert anis croc minus the diamonds.

Handybags

Make It Work
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
I love those Ms Birkin - IIRC it is called the Neo and I've seen it in Fauve and I someone here (DouDou perhaps?) has one in Violet - TDF.

Rana - it has no hardware to speak of so where do they put the diamonds?

Handybags

Make It Work
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
From memory there are two widths and two sizes. Would love to see a pic when you find a green one. :tup:

I just adore VA croc.

Ranag

Light Years Away
Jan 4, 2006
I love those Ms Birkin - IIRC it is called the Neo and I've seen it in Fauve and I someone here (DouDou perhaps?) has one in Violet - TDF.

Rana - it has no hardware to speak of so where do they put the diamonds?
If I remember correctly, the diamonds were placed in a circle(?) on the top of the bracelet. All I know is that the bracelet was too small for me to slip my hand through, and it cost more than some of the bags did...lol

Handybags

Make It Work
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
If I remember correctly, the diamonds were placed in a circle(?) on the top of the bracelet. All I know is that the bracelet was too small for me to slip my hand through, and it cost more than some of the bags did...lol
Bet you tried hard though :P

Thanks Rana - sounds divine. I have not seen these.

Dolldoll - yes it was you I was thinking of. Apologies.