Criticize my outfit for today!

pinkgoldfish

Nov 6, 2006
Europe
I always follow the "post your outfit for today!" thread and I'm always admiring the pics. My outfits look nothing like that... So I was thinking: why not open a thread where other tpf'ers can give advice on how to make a certain outfit look bett

Last edited:

bb10lue

Instagram: bb10lue
O.G.
May 8, 2006
Melbourne, Austraila
First, I gotta say, i LOVE your LV heart :heart:!!!!

Hmmm, maybe add some layers to the outfit (jacket, vest...) and some accessories (scarf, long necklace)?

halohalo

Nov 27, 2008
I would add a bright color scarf. It would pop (since your entire outfit is neutral color). I red one would be nice, because it would match your LV heart.

pinkgoldfish

Nov 6, 2006
Europe
This is a good idea, albeit not for the sensitive!

I would add a thin belt ..
It's a choice to enter this thread and we're all adults, I think this can go in a polite way?

I allready love the responses. It's often a simple thing I just didn't think off. I like the scarf and thin belt idea!

Samia

O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Bahrain
Good idea, I would suggest a thick belt and maybe a layered necklace. Love your LV heart btw and your boots!

nessahhh

artist / fashionista
Jun 4, 2008
Vancouver
This is a good idea!

And yeah, I think it would look awesome if you had a chunky knit sweater vest (an open sweater with no buttons of anything) and a cute skinny or regular sized patent black belt with a silver buckle (to match the bag's hardware). I don't know, I think that'd look super cute..

pinkgoldfish

Nov 6, 2006
Europe
This is a good idea!

And yeah, I think it would look awesome if you had a chunky knit sweater vest (an open sweater with no buttons of anything) and a cute skinny or regular sized patent black belt with a silver buckle (to match the bag's hardware). I don't know, I think that'd look super cute..
I love all the ideas! Sometimes I get so stuck on outfits..

I just hope there'll be others to join me in this post :P

pinkgoldfish

Nov 6, 2006
Europe
Another question: How to wear belt? I'm tall with long legs and a short torso. I feel a waist belt makes me look out of proportion or do I wear it a tad lower than my waist?

nseastar

O.G.
Jul 3, 2007
I love this thread! Great idea. I'm a SAHM and right now I'm in jeans and a hoodie so I can criticize my own outfit today but I will definitely join in at some point.

Pinkgoldfish, I'm built like you so I'll just be borrowing your critiques for now.:supacool:

GirlieShoppe

HermesNewbie
O.G.
Jun 2, 2008
I would add a bright color scarf. It would pop (since your entire outfit is neutral color). I red one would be nice, because it would match your LV heart.
I agree with this! It's a great outfit and a pop of color would complete it nicely! :tup:

Sweetwon

you win or you die
Jun 18, 2008
Somewhere out there
Great idea for a thread! I might have to post some of my outfits. I know I definitely need help.
I would definitely add a colorful scarf to the outfit. A red one would be great to match the LV heart!