Cristiano Ronaldo -- soccer dude

if his new gf is pregnant, i think it's a trap. i assumed he was using surrogates to avoid any baby mama drama and child support. he was with irina for a longtime and as soon as they split she gets a new bf and baby, which makes me think she may have wanted to settle down and cristiano wouldn't. his new gf seems very thirsty...

Just saw this trending on Twitter. With his family.

DEi9TpUWsAECo2H

if his new gf is pregnant, i think it's a trap. i assumed he was using surrogates to avoid any baby mama drama and child support. he was with irina for a longtime and as soon as they split she gets a new bf and baby, which makes me think she may have wanted to settle down and cristiano wouldn't. his new gf seems very thirsty...
I don't believe in men getting trapped especially someone whose been around like Cristiano. If he willingly had unprotected sex with her then how is it a trap? If anything he seems to be a bit shady with these surrrogates, and then possibly impregnating his new young girlfriend while he was secretly expecting.

I don't believe in men getting trapped especially someone whose been around like Cristiano. If he willingly had unprotected sex with her then how is it a trap? If anything he seems to be a bit shady with these surrrogates, and then possibly impregnating his new young girlfriend while he was secretly expecting.

there are various ways and i'll leave it at that