Crisis on NBC

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Crisis premieres on NBC March 16. It looks good! Gillian Anderson & Dermott Mulroney are in it. Anyone else planning on watching?

http://m.nbc.com/crisis

2. Was I the only one who watched? Lol

3. I watched it. I liked it but didn't love it. I like a lot of the actors in it so I'll give it a few more episodes.

4. I felt the same way. It seemed like some of the actors were over acting...didn't seem natural. I'll give it a chance though because the storyline is intriguing.

5. It was enough to keep me interested to see what happens next. It was nice to see Gillian Anderson.
    I convinced dh to watch too.

6. I'm interested to see what will happen next week. It's nice to see Lance Gross in a TV role. I've enjoyed the movies that he's been in.

7. I like it so far; there were many twists in the plot which I enjoyed. Happy to see Lance Gross on TV again. I'm just happy that it doesn't interfere with Resurrection.

8. Yes to Lance Gross! :smile:
    Resurrection was the other show I wanted to watch but I missed the pilot plus yesterday's episode.

9. I quite like it.
    I hope it keeps up.
    Most of the series I loved turn out pretty boring along the season.

I loved the beginning of Hostages and I don't think I even watched the full season after the first couple of episodes.

10. I thought it was OK
    Not dying to see the next episode which isn't a good sign......a show like this should have you on the edge of your seat when the episode ends.

11. Very very interesting!! I am curious to see where this goes. Definitely will keep it on my list.

12. Who watched last night? It was a fast paced episode! Funny how they added the Aziz character for this episode. I don't remember him from epi 1.
    Have they figured out that Beth Ann's dad (Dermott Mulroney) is ex-CIA? Isn't that significant in their investigation?

13. So, BRAVOs People's Couch now has me wanting to watch this show.

14. Lol, their reaction was similar to mine when I watched the first episode. I really like this show so far!

15. I really need to stay up late enough to watch this show.

I like how Crisis is going so far but am wondering if it is going to be like 24? They focus on one situation all season and then have a new problem the next season? I am not seeing how this kidnapping would make for multiple seasons.