Crimson Sophia and Finger prints?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,

I ordered the Crimson Sophia and matching wallet today. I can't wait to get it!! I am wondering if the finger prints are a deal breaker for any of you? The handbag is so gorgeous but I notice every slight touch seemed to show up on the display. :thinking:

2. good question ive seen this bag from afar and wondered myself. the patent leather is so smooth it seems like it would have a bunch all over in no time.

3. I have the Crimson Checkbook wallet and finger prints do get all over the patent leather but I love it so much I don't mind at all. The crimson patent is so gorgeous. I want the sophia so bad in the Crimson color.

4. I wanted the crimson Sophia, but bought the checkbook wallet instead. And yes, it shows lots of fingerprints so I can imagine how much the bag would show them. I would be constantly wiping her off!

5. I passed on the accessories because of fingerprints, but don't think it will be as much as an issue with the purse because I don't handle it like I would a wallet.

6. It was full of prints on the shelf at the store and they showed a lot. :sad:

7. I think it gets handled more in the store than it would when you own it.

8. I've used my patent crimson shoulder bag about 5 times and today I did notice a finger print when it was sitting in the sun. I just wiped it with the cuff of my sleave and it was gone instantly. It's not something that would bother me... however a wallet might. I can see that a wallet would be handled constantly and so it may show fingerprints often...

9. Yeah I got the wallet too. I am just wondering if I might should exchange it. It is such a pretty set though.

10. i just got the wallet and yeah lots of fingerprints on the wallet but theres that little care card that says you can just use a cloth and wipe it off

11. i have the purse and wallet set. my purse doesn't have that many fingerprints since i don't handle it that much. but my wallet does get a lot of fingerprints on it. just take a tshirt or a cloth and wipe it, it'll be good as new

the display get handled a lot since everyone is trying it on or touching it or whatnot. as long as everyone isn't touching your purse, you should be fine

12. I have the Crimson Patent Wristlet and the Crimson Large Madison Shoulder bag. I do notice a lot of finger prints on the wristlet, but I hardly get any on my purse since I pretty much just pick it up with the straps.

13. Yeah I posted this before I got my beauty. As far as I can tell she is perfection and I never even think about finger prints. I am so glad I purchased this bag. I have been getting so many compliments and she is a great bag.

14. ^thats great you should post pics here of you new beauties!

15. Here she is..I have this and Camel.

[​IMG]