Crimson Signature Stripe Scarf (you will drool)!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I had NO IDEA this existed till Julie (jewlebeanie) pointed it out to me, and now I'll be getting it in less than a week! THANK YOU JULIE!

I would have posted it in my white signature stripe tote thread but I just found out I got a second chance offer for it so I'm gonna get it! WOOHOO! Check it out-- have any of you seen this before? I see it came from an outlet.... I ended up paying $33, have you guys seen what these retail for?

I really do think I have enough crimson stripe now... though there is still the umbrella and the zip-around wallet....

any other crimson pieces I'm missing? :graucho:

Attached Files:

2. Nice!!

3. Gorgeous!! :drool::tup:

4. I saw the punch ones like this at the outlets for $39.99 plus 30% off, so you got a good deal!

5. I really love the crimson stripe stuff, cute find!

6. Oooh, Court, did you say PUNCH?! I bet that was GORGEOUS.... AUGH, I'd kill for one of those!!!!

7. it was like 2 months ago, they might still be around

it's not a ponytail scarf though, it's the longer big scarf

8. The color is so rich and beautiful!!

9. The color is so rich - delicious!

10. I know, it would make such a fabulous belt! That's how I'm going to use this one :yes:

11. Don't think it was me hehe :shrugs:

12. I thought it was you who said "hey sarah, check this out!" When I posted my last crimson stripe scarf.... maybe not... well, thanks to whoever it was, and you still rock, julie! :cutesy:

13. that second seller annoys me because she is in no way a platinum power seller as she claims (shes a gold power seller)

14. i posted an ebay link telling ya to check it out, but I didn't know if it was me you were referring to here, so I kept my mouth shut...lol.