Crimson dotted sophia or Purple dotted sophia

Crimson or Purple dotted sophia?

• Crimson dotted op art sophia

• Purple dotted op art sophia

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 18, 2009
NC
Hi friends, I really like the dotted sophia , I am usually a leather gal but dotten print really fascinates me. I am trying to decide between purple and crimson dotted sophia. I have not seen purple in IRL but I like the color. i also do like the crimson dotted one :P I just got a crimson MSB. Which color d ya all think would be a better option?

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
Yeah, the purple only comes in the large...

Crimson dotted is beautiful....oh wow. If you need a refresher, head toward my reveal thread. LOL!

Oct 18, 2009
NC
Yeah, the purple only comes in the large...

Crimson dotted is beautiful....oh wow. If you need a refresher, head toward my reveal thread. LOL!
Haha , thanks PCL. I saw crimson at dillards today and loved it but i also love the purple, but then may be its too big for me......what's a girl to do

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
whats a girl to do?
Well...
I would go back to Dillards and ask an SA to let you try on the large. I am sure there is a mirror somewhere...they are always so... "clear", these little Coach booths.
LOL!

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
They are both sparkly...(which the cobalt is not, I don't think). The red is "gold" sparkly, while the purple is "silver" sparkly. LOL!

Oct 18, 2009
NC
So went to Dillards yesterday and tried on the large sophia , they did not have the purple but I tried large black, it kinda looks big on me, not sure if it will look better with my stuff in.

COACHGal79

Sep 23, 2010
I tried them both and fell in love with the crimson. They are both gorgeous bags but the crimson just won my heart. Good luck with your decision.