Cricket stock

1. Hey,
    I dont know wether you know or not but i live near the cricket boutique in liverpool and as alot of you shop their for your damn sexy bags :love: i was just wondering if anybody wanted me to check an item was in for them? I know they have an internet shop but its never updated so yer just an offer.
    One thing though, its now 7pm here and you have about 3 1/2 hours to let me know. You can either pm me style and colour or post it on here.

LOL or am i tempting you. Was just an offer anyways

2. You really wouldn't mind doing that? I'm trying to find out what Day/Hobos they have in stock (what colours) but they haven't responded to my email yet, and I'm battling a sore throat so I don't want to ring.

If you could I'd really appreciate it, but if not its okay. ;)

3. Oo would you? I would like to know what Twiggy's they have in, and what their price range is... thanks!

4. lol yer i really dont mind im going in anyway and would be oggling the bags lol ill be buying there too so they will treat me nice :biggrin::biggrin: hehe.
    so i dont really know the styles colours but ive been swotting up on the styles tonight so i sort of know and if i get stuck ill just ask lol colours are fairly simple arent they ill just explain them.

I havent been there for ages though cant wait to see the new stock :biggrin:

5. I'd like to know what cities thay have (now we've all covered the full range of bags LOL!)

6. lol yer we have! ill be a busy blonde on a mission in cricket tomorrow lol!

7. Any update Gucci Girl - you're so lucky to live near a stockist. Are their prices similar to LVR?

8. I'd like to know what City bags they have, thanks for being so nice! I wish I lived nearby too :smile:

9. hiya,
    update: i cant remember all colours but the ones i can remember are:
    metallic rose pink
    Light pink
    Dark pink/purple
    Very light blue
    A greyish/brownish colour
    orange tweed

Cant really remember many more, was hoping to go back yday but i didnt have time to go to liverpool. I am going back on friday though so again if you want anythink checking *just note im crap at sizes and colours im no good on balenciaga*

Hannah x

10. Thanks for the update, Hannah!

11. Hey thanks Hannah

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice