Cricket Silver City: it's hereeeeee!

1. Well, ladies, long story short, I went to the post office today to collect the Cricket parcel and.. there it was, separated from me by a wall of glass, standing out among other smaller packages. The lady picked it up and the... dropped it!!! And I made a face.. she freked out and asked me if there was something fragile inside and I was like "well, no, but I do not appreciate that you dropped it". Anyway, she handed finally the packet over to me.. I drove home, ripped apart the brown paper and THERE IT WAS!! The beautiful white box with "Balenciaga" written on it.. and inside... I can only say WOOOOW!

The Silver City, with its silver hardware, is just GORGEOUS. It is unmistakeably legitimate: even if it's not the chèvre leather buth the agneau (calf, as they don't male the metallics in chèvre) it is incredibly squishy, like a glove. The metallic glow is yummy as sugar glazing. I was afraid the silver bag would be a little too "Donna Summer"-ish but in fact it's not screaming at all. It's a very discreet silver. The bag is purrfect in every sense: smells really nice, soft and slochy, checked all the authenticity signs and you just can see the superior craftsmanship. I'm soooo in love right now!

Totally worth the hassle: I had almost bought an Ink or an Emerald at a local boutique here but I did not like the new leather. This is sooo much better!!

I'm at work right now but I'll post pics as soon as I get home.

Thanks ladies for the support. I cannot wait to share my joy in pictures with you! :nuts:

2. OMG!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!! silver is such a nice color...I am dying to see pics :nuts: :nuts: :love:

3. Oh, finally... I'm so happy for you!
    Congratulations to your long awaited beauty - and I'd love to see pics!!!

4. Congratulations, I bet it's beautiful! I can't wait to see pictures!

5. Wowow! I demand pics!

6. I would have been quite upset to see my package dropped right in front of me, even if it had been a carton of styrofoam.. !!

I'm glad to hear that Cricket finally came through for you, I know you were having lots of problems before. Now pictures of your purchase would be great ! :biggrin:

7. So glad you finally got it!! Congrats! Looking forward to seeing pictures :biggrin:

8. I wanna see pictures!!!

9. PICS PLEASE!!!! I am not able to do that myself...I need help with pics, but pic please

10. oh can't wait to see pics! congrats on your new bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice