Cricket Metallic Satchel

CoachSister29

Jan 31, 2009
I was so excited to finally get my Coach Cricket Metallic Satchel. I even posted just the other day about my impending bag arrival.....

I received it today and ......I am not as happy as I thought I would be. The bag is really big and heavy (to me it is). The lining is gorgeous and the rosegold hardware is perfection. But the metallic leather leaves a bit to be desired. Okay, a LOT to be desired. I inspect my new bags pretty closely and I can tell already that this leather is going to crack and flake and leave holes in the make of the bag.

That is going to make me upset to carry a bag that will look like ewww after a year, less than that actually.

Has anyone else encountered this phenomenon with the Coach Cricket collection? Just wondering.

Storm

jelita78

MommyGoneNuts
Feb 26, 2009
KL, Malaysia
jelita78.blogspot.com
oh hun!
sooooo sooorrryyyy that this happened to you!
i believe that u have to love it in order to enjoy it..
i don't have any cricket to share with your case though..
anyway, hope u can post some pics up with the modelling shot if possible before u return it..
just for curiosity and viewing pleasure, if u don't mind, that is..

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
NC
Yes a heavy bag is a deal breaker to me. where did you purchase, at the outlet? If so, you can return it for something you do love or a refund

sare_bear320

Mar 17, 2009
i have a large leather cricket satchel (not in metallic...i have the white with coral trim) and i do not find it to be heavy at all...it is also extremely durable (made it thru a hiking trip in the grand canyon without showing any perminent dirt)...maybe it's just the metallic?

oopsididitagain

»â”€â”€â™¥â”€â”€>
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
My large leather Cricket satchel in putty/parchment trim isn't heavy unless I really load it down. In itself, it's pretty lightweight. The leather is thin. I try to avoid metallic leathers even though I am attracted to them. I'm worried about flaking. I say return it for another bag.